FusionAuth is a fast growing, privately held startup headquartered in Denver Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
Our mission is to make authentication and authorization simple and secure for every developer. If you are passionate about customer service, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you. This is an opportunity for you to make a difference.
Customer Success Manager will build relationships with customers and establish processes and communications from onboarding to renewal.
You will report directly to the VP of Sales and will work with sales, support, and finance. And since we are growing rapidly, you will have a direct hand in creating and improving the system for tracking and organizing customer data. This is a role for someone who is passionate about providing high quality service, developing efficient processes and collaborating with a team.
- Own the customer renewal process from initial sale through successful renewals, achieving scheduled renewals and minimizing churn
- Understand customer history, needs, product configurations and special situations necessary to deliver personalized accurate service
- Identify upsell opportunities and collaborate with Sales to close this business
- Establish systematic communications with customers during their lifecycle ensuring smooth renewals
- Establish systems to track product usage, working with finance to secure overage payments when needed
- Design and implement processes to streamline record keeping and renewals, creating systems utilized by finance, support and engineering teams.
The requirements for this position include:
- 2+ years of Sales Operations, Client Service, or Inside Sales
- A passion for problem solving with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Basic conversational knowledge of software technologies, and ability to learn technical concepts and terms
- Proficiency working with CRM like Salesforce or HubSpot
- Outstanding written & verbal communication
- Remote/work-from-home in the USA is an option
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range: $75,000 to $95,000
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- 401k: Yes!
- Education benefit: Yes!
- Stock options: Yes!
- Vacation: Flexible! Take what you need. :)