FusionAuth is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Denver Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
Our mission is to make authentication simple and secure for every developer. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your career in a company that is moving the industry forward, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you.
Sales Executives will drive the new business sales process, start to finish. You’ll work with warm prospects generated from our Marketing and Community Outreach programs, as well as your personal business development initiative to build your business. It’s a fast moving business and you can expect to close 15 or more deals per quarter.
Since our target customers are often technical (developers, engineers, CTOs), nearly all sales calls will involve technical questions and deep technical dives. You will work with a sales engineer, but you will lead the sales calls, demos, and the sales process.
You will initially report directly to the CEO and can work remotely. And since we are growing rapidly, you will have a direct hand in shaping the sales process, messaging and recipe for success. This is a role for someone to make a difference, not just make a number.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand our target market, our unique value, and how to communicate that to prospective customers
- Schedule and manage the sales process based on inbound warm leads from marketing campaigns
- Generate additional leads from your targeted outbound prospecting activity
- Assist prospects in choosing the appropriate product and configuration
- Negotiate and close orders based on prescribed guidelines
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified lead and revenue objectives
- “Live” in HubSpot and implement prospecting strategies while providing accurate forecasts to the team
- Engage with technical and non-technical employees of prospective customers at various levels and build a strong value proposition for FusionAuth
- Engage with the FusionAuth community in Slack, StackOverflow and elsewhere
- Work directly with the FusionAuth marketing and engineering teams to build sales campaigns that target developers
The requirements for this position include:
- A Love of learning and problem solving
- Proven success as an SDR/BDR or sales rep, with demonstrable quota attainment
- Technology sales experience, preferably B2B software or SaaS
- Ability to connect and communicate with technical customers
- Outstanding written & verbal communication
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
Salary & Benefits
- OTE range: up to $150,000 (uncapped with accelerators)
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- 401k: Yes!
- Education Benefit: Yes!
- Stock options: Yes!
- Vacation: Flexible! Take what you need. :)