FusionAuth is a fast growing startup headquartered in Broomfield Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
Our mission is to put developers in the driver's seat for adding advanced authentication to their customer facing applications. If you are passionate about technology and want to join a company that is moving the industry forward, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you.
This hands-on leadership position combines functional engineering management and team building with senior level development contribution, requiring a true startup orientation. You will have flexibility to split your time between our Broomfield, CO office and working remotely from home in the Denver area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Active, hand-on software development, making key contributions as part of a small, expert-level engineering team.
- Functional management of the engineering team, including recruiting and hiring, onboarding and up skilling, evaluations and problem resolution.
- Leading and managing code reviews to ensure code quality is maintained within our products. Ensure that any downloaded version of a product is stable enough that it can run on a customer’s server for years without requiring upgrades.
- Develop and improve processes and automation at every level to reduce human error and overhead. This includes DevOps, release processes, QA, business functions, reporting, and analytics.
- Given an explicit strategy to outsource non-core development functions, identify and structure engineering projects as outsourcing candidates. Manage external contractors contributing to technical functions such as QA and test, documentation, or UI development.
The requirements for this position include:
- Successfully led engineering teams, building both SaaS and self-hosted products.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of software engineering
- Highly proficient in OO design and implementation, including the full web stack (HTTP, TCP/IP, REST etc..)
- Knowledge of high-availability, high-performance, high-scalability application development
- Demonstrated ability to build, mentor and coach high-performing teams to meet professional and performance goals, cultivate strong relationships with team members; attract and retain the very best engineering talent to grow and transform the organization
- Beneficial skills include: Open Source committer, in-depth knowledge of languages for the JVM, MVC internals, multi-threading, and file systems.
- Location Denver/Boulder, CO. In-office approximately 2-3 days per week in our Broomfield/Interlocken location.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range: $200-250K plus equity
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- 401k: Yes
- Education benefit: Yes
- Stock options: Yes
- Vacation: Flexible - Take what you need.