FusionAuth is a fast growing, privately held startup headquartered in Denver Colorado. We are expanding our team to help accelerate our growth and take FusionAuth to the next level.
Our mission is to make authentication and authorization simple and secure for every developer. If you are passionate about B2B technology marketing, FusionAuth might be a perfect fit for you. This is an opportunity for you to make a difference.
The VP of Marketing will lead and build the marketing team including all facets of demand generation, communications and marketing strategy.
You will report directly to the CEO and will work with sales, product and developer relations teams. As a member of the executive team you’ll be responsible for a critical facet of our business, driving our Product Led Growth with awareness and trusted content programs. And since we are growing rapidly, you will have a direct hand in creating and improving our quantitative marketing operation. This is a role for someone who is ready for a combined hands-on and leadership role in a private, fast growing company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the marketing team, expanding with new hires and helping current team members achieve outstanding results in support of our mission
- Drive demand generation programs, including hard and soft lead generation, opportunity conversions, and all the steps in between.
- Lead and actively participate in the quantitative marketing and attribution process, utilizing and improving our Hubspot system.
- Create Product Led Growth oriented communications programs, using expert content, both internally and externally generated, to drive engagement.
- Own the online purchase process with represents an important part of our lead and revenue stream.
- Collaborate with executives from other teams, especially Sales and Developer Relations, as we jointly build our community and commercial customer base.
The requirements for this position include:
- Experience as Director, VP, or CMO in a technical B2B software or SaaS company.
- Strong demand generation experience and success record.
- Hands-on ability to work with all aspects of digital marketing stack: Hubspot, web CMS, content creation, digital advertising.
- Thrives in a small, entrepreneurial, unstructured company environment.
- Background in Saas, cloud, devops, software development, authentication or identity management is a plus for our technical audience.
- Company is in Denver/Boulder, primarily working from home with approximately 20% of time “in the office”. Other US locations will be considered for full time remote work.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range: $150,000 to $200,000
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus: Up to 10% depending on how well the company performs
- 401k: Yes!
- Education Benefit: Yes!
- Stock Options: Yes!
- Vacation: Flexible! Take what you need. :)